Books & Articles:
- A new book implies that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and his Spiritual cronies arranged the death of Houdini.
- Two well-educated gentlemen in the aerospace industry have issued “An Introduction to Planetary Defense”, telling the public how to prepare for alien invasion.
- The first full biography of “anti-gravity pioneer” T. Townsend Brown clears up some of the mysteries of his life. (No, I don’t know who he is either.)
- In his article “PKD, The Unicorn and Operation Mind Control” Adam Gorightly sets forth a theory that Ira Einhorn was framed for the murder of Holly Maddox because he was about to unveil some Tesla technology. This ties in to Philip Dick. (Einhorn-framing theories don’t wash with me, ’cause his girlfriend’s putrid corpse was right in his own bedroom, leaking fluids into the apartment below. Even the smelliest hippie on the planet – and Einhorn was a contender for that title – must have noticed the funny smell coming from the closet…)
- The Washington Post weighs in on victims of mind control
- If you’ve never read up on the bizarre saga of “real-life Thelma and Lousie” Joyce Stevens and Rose Turford, do so. A real head-scratcher. A mentally unstable nurse somehow convinced an upper-middle-class Texas housewife to take her into her home, become her lover, and rob men… all supposedly at the behest of a mystery man she called Avery.
- As in the Marc Dutroux affair in Belgium, pedophile/murderer Thomas Hamilton has some people convinced he was part of an elite (Masonic) pedo ring that hasn’t been brought to justice.
- “Canadian Coins Bugged, U.S. Security Agency Says” (CBC article, January ’07)
- Benjamin Creme and/or Maitreya says the Saddam Hussein they executed was a fake.
- Rumor has it that a mystery millionaire will pay fat rewards for giant owls. Or is that just a CIA cover story?
- Even imaginary time travelers get their own Wikipedia entries.
- All you need to know about Reptilian Space People at Answers.com!
- Too strange not to be true: A Whitley Strieber/Daniel Pinchbeck smackdown! (via The Orange Orb). And speaking of Whitley Strieber, he’s seeing signs that life is getting weirder. I think we can all agree with that.
- Another UFO crash documentary. If Pravda says it, then it must be real.
- Crazy anti-Catholic ranting
- Iron Butterfly bassist Philip Taylor Kramer’s disappearance and suicide are still steeped in mystery; Wikipedia has details of the rumors and claims.
- Plants recognize their siblings! No word yet on sibling rivalry.
A blog of interest: Doubtful – Opinions from on and off the fence
You stated:Iron Butterfly bassist Philip Taylor Kramer is still missing; Wikipedia has details of the rumors and claims concerning his disappearance.wrong:On May 29, 1999, Kramer’s Ford Aerostar minivan and skeletal remains were found by photographers looking for old car wrecks to shoot at the bottom of Decker Canyon near Malibu, California. Based on forensic evidence and Kramer’s emergency call to the police, his death was ruled as a probable suicide committed on the day on which he was last heard.This from that same Wiki article. Also an interview with Doug Ingle reveals same.
Oh, cool. Last time I checked up on that case he was still missing.
I was gonna say the exact same thing about Einhorn!! How do you frame someone who has the decaying body in a trunk?!
Great site, SME. I’m kicking myself that I haven’t visited sooner.
Why thank you!
Why thank you!
How can you NOT know who T. Townsend Brown is, given this site’s subject matter?Didn’t you ever read “The Philadelphia Experiment,” by Charles Berlitz?
I LOVE this site… I jumped over from a link on dooce.com, and I’ve read all the posts that are listed on here. Keep it coming; it never ceases to amaze me what the mind can conjure up…
Nope, I’ve never read Berlitz’s “Philly Experiment”. I’ve never even seen a copy of it, truthfully, but I’m sure I’ll read it someday.
The Canadian “spy coins” were limited edition war memorial quarters with red poppies on them. Paranoid dimwits couldn’t fathom coins with colour (and non-green paper bills, presumably). These are the people out to protect you, at any cost.:-)Cheers.:Eric
I saved a few of them. The colour wore away quite quickly on most of these coins, so I guess they’re not suspect anymore.
AWvhLP Your blog is great. Articles is interesting!
V5X6fY Wonderful blog.
Please write anything else!
Please write anything else!
3Pi0oh actually, that’s brilliant. Thank you. I’m going to pass that on to a couple of people.
http://markonzo.edu aldon http://riderx.info/members/avandia-side-effects-avandia-lawsuit-avandia-lawyers-sc.aspx http://aviary.com/artists/Singulair-side antivirals maximise http://blog.tellurideskiresort.com/members/buy-codeine-online.aspx http://aviary.com/artists/Synthroid-oral receptors impleming
india zimulti acomplia rimonabant [url=http://www1.chaffey.edu/news2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=63]acomplia diet drug [/url] acomplia in canada http://www1.chaffey.edu/news2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=63