A friend kindly sent me the link to the creepy video TrutherBitch likes, so here it is. It’s far worse than I remembered. The speaker wasn’t a preacher, after all; he was an infamous Hollywood Red-hunter named Myron Fagan.
And here’s my very first post about TrutherBitch, from last summer. (I removed it back then because the Significant Other didn’t want me offending any of his Truther buds. But now that TrutherBitch has shown her true colours, he finds her almost as obnoxious as I do… )
Do you GET IT?
“I spent 2+ hours of my Saturday having coffee with some of the significant other’s fellow Truthers after a rally to protest what they believe to be an impending North American Union. It felt much like a religious gathering. It started out with a middle-aged woman from B.C. telling the signif other that it was must be awfully hard to be with a non-Truther like me, or as she put it, “someone who doesn’t GET IT.” She asked me, “But you GET IT, right, dear?”
Since I don’t know what the bloody hell GETTING IT is supposed to encompass, I simply said, “I’m not a Truther, if that’s what you mean.”
The woman and her two daughters were sporting Truth T-shirts designed by her brother, also a Truther. “He makes chemtrail shirts, too,” she told us. “He gets a lot of attention when he wears his.”
She was appalled that I would submit to a U.S. draft rather than become a draft dodger. I calmly explained to her, several times, that even though I am a pacifist who doesn’t support wars of aggression, I’m also a law-abiding citizen who doesn’t want to, y’know, be an international fugitive for the rest of my natural life. She still didn’t get it.
I was then treated to a stunningly broad range of paranoia and misinformation [TrutherBitch info is highlighted]:
- Pyramids and rectangles are used by The Agenda to further their brainwashing goals, and this is evident in the recycling symbol (which is actually a Mobius strip, not a pyramid, but never mind).
- The concept of man-made global warming is the Master Agenda plot to usher in the One World Government using pollution-based taxes.
- Planet X, home of the Nephilim of the Old Testament (who apparently genetically engineered the Druids and their Illuminati descendants, or something), will be passing close to Earth soon. The Rothschilds will get to meet their makers, literally.
- The movie Thank You for Smoking is full of Nazi symbolism (intentional Agenda brainwashing, of course), as well as a sinister scene in an elementary-school classroom in which the U.S. Presidents are displayed above the blackboard.
- Aspartame and fluoride are good ways to broach the subject of 9/11, because the folks who don’t GET IT are only concerned with matters of their own health and well-being.
- And of course lots of praise for Alex Jones and David Icke
This woman was terribly worried about aspartame and fluoride, yet tittered when I mentioned being a vegetarian and asked glibly, “Well, how’s that working out?” as if I was talking about scrapbooking or knitting a potholder or something. So – let me get this straight – tapwater is the Devil’s Excretion, but it’s fine ‘n’ dandy to stuff your face with dead, hormone-riddled animals who were abused and slaughtered in dismal corporate farms? Oh, OK, just so I’m straight on that. Thanks.
I need a nap. I’m exhausted just listening to so much nonsense in a single afternoon.
With all the problems facing our world, must we invent extra threats and conspiracies with which to worry ourselves and harrass others? I just don’t get it.”