- I’m sure you’ve heard all the Arizona shooting theories by now, but here they are anyway: Jared Loughner was a Manchurian Candidate, he’s a white supremacist, he’s a right-wing nut, he’s a left-wing nut, and he sacrifices oranges to Satan.
- What’s weirder than Ken Kesey insisting most of his neighbors were aliens? Damned if I know.
- For those who have a hard time understanding the Andrew Wakefield fraud, here it is in comic form.
- If you think the Aflockalypse is scary, that’s only because you’re not yet acquainted with the Hobbit-eating storks.
- Whilst defending a source known only as Charles, Bill Ryan of Project Camelot asks the really big questions. Like, do aliens have skateboarding competitions?
- Old news, but still bad news: According to radio preacher Harold Camping, the world will end in May. Since Camping has only predicted the end of the world once before, I’m sure you can trust him this time.
I heard Alex Jones refer to Jared Loughner as a "devil worshipping commie". It's interesting, because if anyone deserves credit for influencing Loughner, it seems to me that Alex Jones is a prime candidate. All that mind control, Federal Reserve claptrap is Prison Planet 101.
It's interesting that Jones called Loughner – who was apparently obsessed by the notion of mind control – a lunatic, while also proposing that he was probably a mind-controlled government zombie assassin.