As the U.S. seethes with racial tension, protestors swarm the streets of Hong Kong, and missiles gut Syria, a few intrepid journos have somehow managed to ferret out the real stories…
- Say, does anyone remember the absurdly disappointing mystery of those invisible flying creatures known as “rods“? No? Well, let Oklahoma City’s News 9 take you back to ’97 with their hard-hitting report on bad photography.
- Portal to Hell Opens When Ouija Board Victims Go Haywire with Demon Possession!! Oh, wait, no. Sorry. It’s just that Mexican kid who tripped out on flowers. As you were.
- Stop what you’re doing right now and pay attention to something that will shatter your mind and scatter your most cherished beliefs to the winds: KD isn’t a health food.
- Obama waited until the Ferguson decision to unleash his immigration policy, according to a Fox News personality who totally doesn’t entertain conspiracy theories.
- Just when you thought it was safe to stand in line for 5 hours, a modern-day prophet reveals the awful truth about the great post office conspiracy. Make that the other great post office conspiracy.